The School Leaders Delegation to Finland aspires to accomplish the following:
- gain first-hand experience of education delivery in the Finnish school system (pre-schooling to secondary schooling)
- gain expert insights into pedagogy, education leadership and school development
- participate in knowledge deliberations and network with experts, commentators, thought leaders in the Finnish education sector
- gain exposure to progressive ideas, innovation, models and technology in the education and learning ecosystem (in and outside classrooms)
The delegates are senior leaders from private and public school system, pre-school chains, education departments and the other education providers. The delegates also include leaders from social sector organisations and CSR divisions of enterprises that have education as a key impact area.
Jukka Alava, Didactica Consulting & Educational Services, University of Jyväskylä
Chitra Ravi, Founder & CEO, Chrysalis
Petri Lounaskorpi, International School Projects Coordinator, Teacher (Specialist in ICT in Education), Pedagogical Consultant at DidacTEC Oy LTD
Bhanu Potta, Board & Senior Management Advisor, Global Products Specialist in Education, (EdTech, mLearning, ICT4D & CSR)
Aki Puustinen, Headmaster of Muurame School, Institute of Education Leadership, Finnish Entrepreneurship & Social Media, Network TEAMFACTORY@APuustin
Abhilash Anandan, Program Manager, Educational Partnerships, Chrysalis
27th August - Depart from Helsinki to Jyväskylä by bus (16:00 hrs)
28th August - Immersion visit to Kindergarten and Primary schools
29th August - Immersion visit to Primary school & City tour
30th August - Immersion visit to Upper Secondary Schools
31st August - School leaders visioning workshop & depart to Sweden
1st September - Visit to Innovation Museum(s) in Stockholm (Sweden)
2nd September - Back from Sweden & free time before departing to respective
* Detailed final agenda will be circulated to registered participants
Total cost of the Delegation
(i) 65000/- as registration fees payable in India and,
(ii) Delegation Fee (payable to DiDacTEC in Finland) - €1650
* Above rates are inclusive of taxes.
Fill in the Registration Form, in hard copy (pages 7 & 8).
- Attach the DD/Cheque for the facilitation fee and post it to the address given below.
- In case of NEFT, attach the tracking number.
- Attach the photocopy of the front and back pages of the passport.
Mr. Abhilash Anandan
Chrysalis (EZ Vidya Pvt. Ltd.)
No. 66, Kamdar Nagar, 2nd street,
Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034
Phone: 044 2817 0345 / 2817 4992
(Mon - Fri: 10 am to 6 pm)
Email: email@example.com (Mon - Fri: 10 to 6 p.m.)
For NEFT Transfer:
Name : EZ Vidya Pvt. Ltd.,
Bank Name: Development Credit Bank Ltd
A/C No : 06045100000198
IFSC Code : DCBL0000060
Branch : Nungambakkam